Welcome to Belshaw & Curtin

Does your home suffer from leaks, dampness, mould, heating or hot water issues? Have you suffered ill health because of housing disrepair? Have you had an accident that was not your fault?

We specialise in bringing housing disrepair claims against local authorities or housing associations in order to ensure that repairs to your home are carried out and that you are awarded compensation for your distress and inconvenience. We also deal with personal injury matters.

Contact Us

By letter / in person:

Belshaw & Curtin Solicitors
Unit N207
Vox Studios
1-45 Durham Street
SE11 5JH

By phone:

Call: 020 7708 3311

Enquiry form: