Housing Disrepair

Landlords have a statutory duty to keep in repair the structure and exterior of your property and in repair and good working order the installations for electricity, gas, water and sanitation.


Environmental Protection

If your property suffers from substantial dampness and mould growth, which is prejudicial to your health, we can assist you in bringing a criminal case against your Local Authority or Housing Association Landlord for statutory nuisance under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.


Personal Injury

If you have had a road traffic accident, slipped or tripped on a pavement or at work, have suffered an injury as a result and the accident happened in the last three years and was not your fault, you may be entitled to


To find out more and to see how we can assist you, please complete the online enquiry form, email us at solicitors@belshawandcurtin.co.uk or call us on 020 7708 3311. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 2 working days.