Personal Injury

If you have had a road traffic accident, slipped or tripped on a pavement or at work, have suffered an injury as a result and the accident happened in the last three years and was not your fault, you may be entitled to

Environmental Protection

If your property suffers from substantial dampness and mould growth, which is prejudicial to your health, we can assist you in bringing a criminal case against your Local Authority or Housing Association Landlord for statutory nuisance under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.